RN Educator FT Days
Position is responsible for insightful and dynamic leadership to support the organization?s patient and employee education needs.
The position reports to the Director of Patient Care (CNO) of the organization.
Undergraduate or graduate degree in nursing, business or healthcare administration is preferred. Minimum of three years? experience with similar job duties is preferred. Progressive health care education and leadership experience is required.
Hours of duty may be long and irregular. Sits, bends, reaches, files, types, walks and occasionally lifts <_20 pounds. Visual acuity to prepare and read job correspondence, documents and reports is required. A more detailed description of physical demands and work environment for this position may be located in the Human Resources office.
Normally works from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday ? Friday.
1. Promotes the organizational value of RESPECT
? Positively represents the organization (clinical capabilities, leadership, team members, and community service) to others.
? Maintains personal appearance and personal workspace in a professional and business- appropriate manner.
? Keeps supervisor and relevant team members informed of developing issues or situations that have the potential to become more significant.
? Maintains mature judgment and confidentiality regarding sensitive matters.
2. Promotes the organizational value of SERVICE
? Demands high levels of customer service from self and other team members.
? Exercises personal initiative to improve satisfaction with organizational services by attending, procedural, and referring physicians.
? Actively participates in organizational performance improvement initiatives designed to enhance effectiveness and/or efficiency.
? Personally manages prompt complaint follow-up and resolution maintaining contact with the complainant until the issue is resolved.
3. Promotes the organizational value of STEWARDSHIP
? Promptly provides the appropriate corrective action when unacceptable individual performance occurs in areas of responsibility.
? Expends discretionary resources in a manner that supports the achievement of goals assigned by supervisor.
? Manages personal time wisely during work hours.
? Promptly reports situations believed to be in violation of applicable laws, regulations, or organizational policy to the appropriate team member.
1. Consults with organizational leaders (medical and administrative directors, department managers, and supervisor) regarding patient and employee education and/or competency needs.
2. Provides and/or coordinates education-related activities across all areas of the organization.
3. Leads organizational education-related activities in conjunction with subject-matter experts.
4. Coordinates facility-wide needs assessment and implements education pertinent to identified knowledge and/or skills gaps.
Completes assigned personal goals. Routinely reviews progress with supervisor.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Ref Code: 106
Johnna Douglas - Human Resource Manager
28 Chick Street
Metropolis, IL 62960
organizational, educated-related, education, needs assessment,